Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to Trade

Looking to Trade

Please take a look...my PC is up for the right ARod/Jeter cards. I am also looking for players in Yankee uniforms.

Thanks
    G

are you looking for just current Yankees? I have some nice #'d cards of past stars like Gehrig, Rizzuto, DiMaggio if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by aekdb535
    are you looking for just current Yankees? I have some nice #'d cards of past stars like Gehrig, Rizzuto, DiMaggio if interested.

I'm always interested in DiMaggio...past Yankees are great...what are the bv's and who do you collect?

G

I listed all my Yankees that I know of offhand, I'd be looking for #'d White Sox or Braves, Frank Thomas cards I need or Andres Galarraga.

2003 Fleer Fall Classic "Pennant Aggression" Yogi Berra #7...#49/1951...($5)
    2003 Leaf Limited Silver Spotlight Lou Gehrig #155...#79/100...($15)
    2004 Absolute Memorabilia "Tools of the Trade Spectrum Blue" Jorge Posada #TT71...#31/125...($8)
    2004 Donruss Classics “Legendary Leather” Phil Rizzuto…#47…#65/100...($12)
    2004 Leaf Limited Whitey Ford #228…#4/499...($5)
    2005 UD Past Time Pennants Gold Joe DiMaggio #44...#11/50...($30)

2003 Diamond Kings Babe Ruth #159...($10)

Ok, give me a little time to see what I have...take a look in my bucket for

2005 UD Past Time Pennants Gold Joe DiMaggio #44...#11/50...($30)

I will dig out what I have of the players you collect and get back to you...give me a day or so to do so.

thanks
    G

Sorry, life happens...

I've not had an opportunity to search yet...anything in my bucket for the DiMaggio?

G

Not a problem, I can appreciate how hectic life can be. I like the Garland GU and one or two things in your PC, but can understand if you aren't willing to deal from out of there.

hey i could use the sheff bat but i dont have any jeters or arods that would add up to it, but i have a darrel rasner auto rc /99 hes in a yanks uni

Quote Originally Posted by mikebart88
    hey i could use the sheff bat but i dont have any jeters or arods that would add up to it, but i have a darrel rasner auto rc /99 hes in a yanks uni

Hi, willing to part with just about everything except Yankee.

G

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast