Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling ALL FB Due to Health Reasons

Due to my current situation, I have made the decision to sell ALL the Football cards in my Photobucket at this time.

PM me with any offers or questions.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    You have some really nice stuff...sure wish I had some dough for that Payton RC lol...one of these days though.....

I hope your "situation" improves quickly....all my best & good luck to you!!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiam0nd66
    You have some really nice stuff...sure wish I had some dough for that Payton RC lol...one of these days though.....

I hope your "situation" improves quickly....all my best & good luck to you!!

Peace~
    Rima
    Thanks for your interest!

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    hey how much for the lambert and payton 8.5 pm me please
    These prices are posted in the High End section... I'd be asking $320 dlvd/insured for the Lambert auto and Payton RC.

I like the Jim Brown AUTO, but unfortunatly...I have to spend the money I have right now. :-/ But you have some nice stuff there. I hope you get better from whatever is going on with you!

~Joel

Quote Originally Posted by Vick_All_The_Way
    I like the Jim Brown AUTO, but unfortunatly...I have to spend the money I have right now. :-/ But you have some nice stuff there. I hope you get better from whatever is going on with you!

~Joel
    Thanks Joel!

I can't open your photobucket. Can you provide me with a list of what you have to offer of cards of the Indianapolis Colts?

Good luck with your health, wish I had the $$ to pay for those because I would certainly buy!

Quote Originally Posted by dthss86
    I can't open your photobucket. Can you provide me with a list of what you have to offer of cards of the Indianapolis Colts?
    That's strange! Just tried the link a minute ago and it opened just fine... Anyways, I have this card available:

1996 Topps Chrome Marvin Harrison Refractor RC BV $200 ASKING $120

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast