Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

would you leave a negative feedback here.

recently completed a sale - where i paid for some cards a while back. dont want to give out too much information as i'd like to keep the members id quiet for now, but i'd appreciate honest opinions as i cant decide which way to go.

he/she took over a month to send (said he/she was busy). and when the cards arrived they were in a 200 count box. so far so good. however only about half the cards were in sleeves, the other have obviously loose. there were zero toploaders involved, just 20 cards in sleeves and 20 cards loose. there also was no packing in the box so the cards were free to move around as the box was handled enroute. the cards took up only about 1/3 of the box - (40/50 cards in a 200 count box)damage fortunately was minimal. a few dinged corners. but on low dollar stuff. the better items were sleeved.

is the fact that there was little damage reason enuff to leave positive feedback? am i being too anal here? sometimes i get the impression that once a seller has made the sale he no longer "cares" about MY cards. this is not an isolated incident. is the cost of supplies or postage the reason people ship this way. should i specify certain shipping terms before i pay?
    has this happened to any of you as well?

also i have emailed the member and he/she has not responded altho i see he has been active on the forum (may not be SCF) all afternoon.

peace Ice
    Last edited by icefields; 12-18-2015 at 07:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they knew better (have sent lots of cards before) then I would leave neg feedback. If they are new, then I might give them some advice and ask for some $ back, but that's about it.
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robbypod's Items on eBay

as you said the low dollar stuff was damaged.... i would message the member and say hey this is what happened you need to pack your cards better and make sure they are secure.
    i am not going to leave positive feedback at this time but maybe neutral if he/she is willing to compensate for the damage they could earn the positive feedback provided you are satisfied in the end.
    as for the low end stuff maybe cut a break leave neutral with explanation of poor packaging as some cards were damaged in transport and left unsecure

just my thought hope it works out for ya bud

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Instead of this, contact a member of the SCF Dispute Team for actual guidance and direction on how to proceed.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content