Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

eaglefan52081- I would be interested in any of your RC's that book for $10 or more. Please check my tradelist:

https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=223018
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

2000 Collecters Edge Masters Majestic rc- # 2339/5000 (bv 20)
    is the only one i can find over ten. i think there are more but i cant find their listings. a lot of them are close to ten. i have more, tell me what players you want. i like the wilford auto. i will give you more bv for it with rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029
    eaglefan52081- I would be interested in any of your RC's that book for $10 or more. Please check my tradelist:

https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=223018

eaglefan52081- If that card is a true RC and not a parallel I would be interested. I am not really looking for any particular player, but I like graded RC's if you have any.

it is a true rookie. sorry no graded. if you want i will look for some more rcs that arent listed that are more than 10 bv

eaglefan52081- If that card is a true RC and not a parallel I would be interested. I am not really looking for any particular player, but I like graded RC's if you have any.

eaglesfan52081- That's fine. When you are ready, please make me an offer for the Wilford.

how much does the wilford book?

eaglesfan52081- That's fine. When you are ready, please make me an offer for the Wilford.

eaglefan52081- I will double-check

eaglefan52081- The Wilford is not the RC/Auto. It is the Scripts for Success Auto and only books $10-$12. However, the Majestic is not a true RC; it is an insert.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast