Thread: Barry Sanders RC FT/FS

Barry Sanders RC FT/FS

Not too sure exactly what this card is, but take a look and make an offer. I have quite a few of these. Any info on what exactly these cards are from would be appreciated as well. Thanks for looking!

I believe it is what is called a Broder card. mainly produced un licensed baseball and football stuff between 87-90 I have some too, some look cool, but they are absolutely worthless except to collectors who like them. (I have quite a few in baseball)

Hey man, this is bamasa37sb34 from Beckett. I figured they were pretty much worthless, but I have so freakin' many, I don't know what to do with them:-). The abundance of them I have (well over 100) gave it away. Thanks alot for the info though.

PS: I'd appreciate it if you edited your post to make them sound extremely rare and worth 100's of dollars each if you get the chance;-). Lol, j/k!

I figured it was you, I have tons of those things too, back when there was a card shop on every corner, dealers would sell the stars for .50 each (back before there were tons of sets)

I also have a bunch of Eric Lindros / Emmitt Smith / Todd Van Popple (I think he's the last one, all on the same card) cards, are they pretty much the same thing? Thanks again!

Heck yeah I'm interested, lol! Look around on my page and see what you like (I love the way those cards look). The best way to get back to me may be a PM, I'm about to head to work for the night. Thanks alot!

PS: keep in mind if we make a deal, I know darn good and well that I'll be sending first;-).