Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball/other sport Autos for Wrestling

Been collecting autographs for awhile and have recently realized my real passion is with wrestling autos. I enjoy collecting all sorts of autos but have always been a huge wrestling fan. Below is a link to a spreadsheet I have of all my baseball autos, I am pretty much interested in anything wrestling related, my favorites are guys from the 70s up to early 2000's but am also interested in more recent stuff. Only interested in cards and am interested in all types of autos, certified or not, from IP, TTM, or pack pulled. Some of my stuff I would like to keep, but for the right trade anything is available. Please feel free to post or PM a list of what you have or what you are interested in and hopefully we can work something out!

BASEBALL
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

BASKETBALL

FOOTBALL

HOCKEY

Also may be interested in actor/music autos too. Especially Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Lost, Once Upon A Time, Game of Thrones, Beverly Hills 90210, Orange Is The New Black.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Do you have a photo of the Mattingly auto?
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Top left to top right: Bray Wyatt /50
    Middle left to middle right: Dolph Ziggler, Ryback /50
    Bottom left to bottom right: Del Rio wins heavyweight championship Cyan, Alex Riley Magenta, The Rock Rocking Wrestlemania Magenta.

Also have a Nicki Bella auto. Let me know if you are interested in any of the remaining autos.

I am interested in:
    Frazier, Clint BC Auto
    Jackson, Bo GOTG Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a photo of the Mattingly auto?

mattingly.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Top left to top right: Bray Wyatt /50
    Middle left to middle right: Dolph Ziggler, Ryback /50
    Bottom left to bottom right: Del Rio wins heavyweight championship Cyan, Alex Riley Magenta, The Rock Rocking Wrestlemania Magenta.

Also have a Nicki Bella auto. Let me know if you are interested in any of the remaining autos.

I am interested in:
    Frazier, Clint BC Auto
    Jackson, Bo GOTG Auto

Bo is probably one of very few I would really prefer to hold on to, but I have no problem trading the Clint Frazier. I am out of the loop on values of these autos and I cancelled my Beckett sub a few months ago but I am interested in your autos in this order: Bray Wyatt /50, Ryback /50, Nikki Bella, Dolph Ziggler. Really interested in the Nikki Bella but you know how those serial numbered autos take the cake lol. Actually kinda interested in the plates too... hard not to be interested in 1/1s

Are the other ones in the pic no longer available?
    Last edited by Techniq; 12-27-2015 at 04:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The numbered autos don't have a value. The Nicki is $40, the Ziggler is $20. The plates don't have any value either. I would send you all of my remaining WWE Autos and plates - including another plate that is not listed here - for the Clint, Bo and Reggie Jackson. That is $240 value from you and 4 Autos and 4 plates from me. I can't say with complete certainty but I would guess that the total of those 8 cards is in the $300 range. I have GU that I would toss you as well for trade bait or something. I know this all seems like a large deal but I think it best that you just have all of these if they interest you. Lmk. We can work down too. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take the trade bait lol, deal! Removing cards from list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi nathanspilker,

Do you have any more wrestling autographs to trade? They can be obtained in person or through the mail. Thanks!