Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Most Sought After Player in the NFL

Whose cards are the most sought after??? if voting "other" please specify who

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is a tie for me Big Ben comes in third and in front of him are Bush and LJ...I voted LJ b/c Bush will cool off...but I think it is neck and neck with who is more wanted

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

I still see more activity on Troy Polamalu than anyone else. Maybe because at last count he has only 99 cards or something like that. And the most expensive one w/ a BV (not 1/1's) is like $150. Bid-wise and % BV wise there's no equal, period.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike Vick cards sell but not nearly as good as they used to.. In one of my recent becketts I actually saw a down arrow on his 01 sp authentic.

I sure hope your talking current players.. Johnny U and Walter Payton cards sell really well, especially autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet
    Mike Vick cards sell but not nearly as good as they used to.. In one of my recent becketts I actually saw a down arrow on his 01 sp authentic.

I sure hope your talking current players.. Johnny U and Walter Payton cards sell really well, especially autographs

ya i am talking current players...it says that on the poll question but not in the post...payton probably would be top in retired though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See war22war's Items on eBay

I would question the statement that Big Ben cards have gone down. Some have sold lower due to off-season, but BV are staying steady after his jump....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by warman
    I would question the statement that Big Ben cards have gone down. Some have sold lower due to off-season, but BV are staying steady after his jump....

his cards were beyond #1 there for a while and his prices were absurdly high...they have come down just b/c the market won't stay that high for too long...his cards are still priced very high though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See colts183288's Items on eBay

If the Colts do what they did last year and then actually get to and win the fricking Super Bowl then Peyton Mannings stuff will be hotter than ever. I hope this happens :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by colts18328887
    If the Colts do what they did last year and then actually get to and win the fricking Super Bowl then Peyton Mannings stuff will be hotter than ever. I hope this happens :)

i thought about him but i think he will always be great but never best in the card industry

See allseazonz's Items on eBay

If Peyton and Eli NEITHER ONE make the Super Bowl THIS YEAR, I'd hate to be their little brother with the CH-CH-CHOKE tag hanging around his neck like a millstone...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast