Thread: Rashad McCants auto BV help

Cool Rashad McCants auto BV help

I got this McCants auto McCants Auto i just wanna know what the bv is and if i should sell it during the season, what do you guys think will he ever be as good as he was in college.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Quote Originally Posted by greyfox1025
    I got this McCants auto McCants Auto i just wanna know what the bv is and if i should sell it during the season, what do you guys think will he ever be as good as he was in college.

2005-06 Upper Deck Trilogy Signs of Stardom RM Rashad McCants $8.00 $20.00

I know his autos book loooowwww, I have an ultimate collection auto that only books $25, hopefully he can light it up this year.

McCants is actually hurt and will be out until at least january 1st or even the entire season... So it may not be a good idea to sell it during this season....

Yeh hes going to miss at least half the season, so i cant see his increasing in value all that much at the minute