Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Who was your best 2015 success from?

Hard to believe that the year has ended and that we are looking forward to 2016! Should you have had a success from last season that really stuck out for you here is you chance to show it off to the SCF autograph community! Let's here from you folks!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I can't pick one so here is my top three that were TTM, that means my Bryce Harper pickup from Cyberer won't make it.
    George Mitchell signed and sent a full, bound copy of the Mitchell Report which really blew the lid off of steroid use in baseball.

All three of the Manning quarterbacks signed a photo for me.

Jon Gruden signed a photo for me, but he also drew Spider 2 Y Banana which was the first return I had on a chalkboard photo and i have since sent many more out.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

fav meet and greet of 2015 was

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a couple of IP bests from 2015. Not so much because of the players but because of the stories behind them.

The first one was Former Packer player Marv Fleming. I went to green bay for the Chargers/Packers game and Marv Fleming and Boyd Dowler were the 2 alumni for that weekend and did a signing on both Saturday and Sunday. I got Boyd then got to Marv and Laid out a couple of 8x10 custom Dolphins logos. Marv was on the Dolphins Perfect season team and I asked him if on one of the 8x10s if he could inscribe the perfect season. Well as soon as I said it both the Alumni director and the Security officer they had there started giving me trouble saying no only one per person and no inscription and they kept saying that over and over and Marv just looked at me and goes well I guess its your lucky day and signed both logos and did the inscription on the one.

The 2nd IP was during that same Weekend on the Friday before the game. I went and stood outside the play parking lot hoping to catch some players as they came and went for their meetings. One of the players I saw going in was Julius Peppers and I asked him if he had time to sign and he said no he was running late but maybe later. About noon I was still hanging around the Fence and Julius came back out and he looked at me and I asked if maybe he had the time now and he goes yeah I think you have been here long enough and came over and signed my 8x10.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There are many times that I see someone signing that I have nothing at all for and last year I had picked up some of those basic sports customs to fix that problem. One of my favorite baseball movies of all time is Bull Durham and the female lead was Susan Sarandon. She signed one of those cards:

"To Mike, Sometimes It Rains... Susan Sarandon"

That was an instant favorite return of mine! I still have not taken the time to fram it with a photo of her from the movie, but I will!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My best TTM came to me around November 18th, I mailed a baseball to Kyle Schwarber during the season (after he was called up) and received it after the season. Still gives me hope that I might receive the baseball and bat I sent to Kris Bryant

SCF Rewards
    Country

IP: Corey Seager on a ROMLB.

Charity: Steiner authenticated Jeter 8x10 signed in silver

TTM: I've only started doing TTM again in November, so that would probably Bobby Shantz. He answered a bunch of questions my son and I wanted to know. And his answers seemed pretty heart-felt. Feel kind of bad for him, because he mentioned how most of the players of his time have passed. But he also mentioned how blessed he has been and how much of a good life he has had.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff so far.

For me, MLB and NBA seasons were uncharacteristically slow for me, so it would have to be my NFL season of HOF (and future HOF), pics below

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

My best IP was 4 star army general Larry Ellis. He signed an 8x10 for me and gave me his commerative medal with his design on it. Very cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Impossible for me to ever pick my best or favorite.

Here are some highlights-

Via TTM-

Jerry Seinfeld ROMLB
    Clayton Kershaw ROMLB
    Jacob deGrom ROMLB
    James Earl Jones ROMLB
    Tom Selleck ROMLB w/ Mr. Baseball Incription
    Jason Alexander ROMLB
    Ryne Sandberg ROMLB
    Andre Dawson ROMLB
    Doug Harvey ROMLB
    Kyle Schwarber ROMLB

TTM 8x10 Highlights-

Eli Manning
    Gale Sayers
    Bob Griese
    Bob Lilly
    Raymond Berry
    Jordy Nelson
    Whitey Ford
    Tommy Lasorda
    Robert Parrish
    Karl Anthony Towns
    Betty White
    Ed Asner
    Carol Burnett
    Jimmy Carter
    Patrick Renna
    Tony Bennett on a Vinyl Album cover
    Andrew Lincoln
    Mark Wahberg
    Robby Krieger
    Caitlyn Jenner
    Don Rickles
    Ronda Rousey

In Person Highlights-

Jay Leno - 3 8x10 & ROMLB
    Kevin James - 2 11x14 & ROMLB
    Wierd Al Yankovic - 8x10 & ROMLB
    George RR Martin - 2 11x14, 2 Books, & ROMLB
    Mariano Rivera- ROMLB
    50 Cent - (2) 8x10s & (2) Vodka Bottles

All pictures of the above items are in my thread, as well as other TTM returns and IP successes I had this year. My thread is in the TTM success section.
    Last edited by alf7624; 01-05-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast