Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm All Jacked Up........

Angry I'm All Jacked Up........

Just opened 2 hobby boxes of Score select. The inserts, autos, etc have a rainbow finish (base are chrome finish). Every last one of the inserts has a vertical scratch where they ran through a machine of some sort! :new_cussi. I'm totally miffed at Donruss for putting out such a crap product, I usually don't like score stuff anyway and should have stuck to my guns, but now I have to see how they handle this garbage. I can understand 1 or 2 cards but EVERY insert, etc. has this...Glad I didn't pull anything that great - if I had a Reggie Bush auto - I would be on the moon right now because I would've jumped up there as soon as I saw that. I'll keep you posted on what they do and say but thought I would warn you about this problem. Who knows may be the first total recall of a product......:new_shock

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    The box I bought was fine. Probably had a problem with the machine during production of the sheets that eventually went into your box. But inserts and everything....that is weird.
    Contact the customer service. Maybe even send them scans if you can.

ive noticed that on donruss zenith inserts and gu's....

They're asking me now if it looks like a line where the foil meets....if that is where foil meets and leaves a line through the length of the card, that makes it even worse because they purposely make it that way. I sent them some scans so I'll see where it goes from there. If they cop out and tell me it's ok that way, I'm definitely going to let them know what I think about the quality of their stuff. :(

The product is not junk, it is actually probably the best product for under $100 a box out right now.....just email the company and write a letter and they will replace everything and you will probably get a new box...simple as that

If your nice they might throw in some bonuses too, its happened to me before.

i saw on topps website that all you have to do is send them the cards that were damaged and write them a letter explaining what was wrong and listing the cards and they would replace them with the same card up to 25 cards but anyhting more would just be randomly replaced

I had a HUGE problem w/ Donruss last year about a baseball product. They kept promising one thing and then not doing anything. I finally got so frustrated that I contacted the BBB and then they got their act together. They informed me since MLB did not renew their license they had to cut a lot of jobs and most were in the customer service department. My fiancee is having a problem too, she sent in like 8 cards last August to get replaced and she has not gotten anything back. Every time she calls/e-mails or anything they tell her its in computer and will be mailed next week. Then they tell her it has been mailed, then they go back to the next week excuse. Its now been a little over a year. Good luck in getting some resolution but unfortunately I and a few others have not had good experience's w/ Donruss lately. Topps and Upper Deck are usually pretty good (except for Topps not accepting e-mails, only letters).

If I don't call their Score stuff garbage, do you think they'll throw in a Reggie Bush 1/1 auto? LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWittFootball20
    If your nice they might throw in some bonuses too, its happened to me before.

Quote Originally Posted by warman
    If I don't call their Score stuff garbage, do you think they'll throw in a Reggie Bush 1/1 auto? LOL!

LOL, you'll have to be really, really, really nice to get that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast