Thread: Just In !!!

Just In !!!

2003 Topps Split the Uprights #SU2 Sebastian Janikowski $40.00

The reason this card is so cool is because it's no regular season game's goal post padding. It's from Super Boxl XXXVII (37). It's also three colors white, dark blue, & light blue. It's #2 in a two card sub-set the other being Gramatica's which books $50.

Taking Trade or Buy Offers, No CC.

01 leaf cert. FF #126 t.minor(oarnge shoe w/seam)(teal jersey)304/400
    01 leaf cert. # d. morgan(white shoe w/lace holes)(blck jer.) 357/400

scans?

sorry, no scanner..but rest assured both cards are mint!(trade fell through for minor so it's available) also the minor shoe swatch(oarnge) is from stripe down middle of shoe--picture of shoe on back of card shows a 70% white shoe!...lmk what ya think..joe

PS...have you recieved the M.O. yet?(just courious)

Joe,

As of yesterday I haven't gotten' the MO, but the mail hasn't came today. So we'll see... I looked up the BV of the Minor/Morgan... I thought they booked more, but were only @ $10 & $12. So my interested fell quickly... you'd think a game-used (Shoe/Jersey) Rookie that's serial numbered would book well. Ah, what's the world coming to! Anyways... I think we could do it one of two ways (depending if you're interested). First you could buy the card, price TBD. Or I could PM you a list of cheaper eBay auctions of cards I need (BADLY!) and we could do it that way... LMK what you think, or if you have another idea let me know. Thanks!

did you see ANYTHING else on my trade page that you could use? i would be willing to trade heavily in your favor!(these cards just in:

sage hit tj duckett jersey (green
    """""""" brad banks auto (gold)122/250
    """""""" brad banks jersey (black)
    incoming: q.morgan gu jersey (brown)

..........joe

Joe,

It's not really that I didn't see anything but I don't really wanna trade my one card for many cards, ya' know what I mean? I saw your Superstar cards books $40+ but don't need any of them. LMK, Thanks!