Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another call for 2006 Penn State Rookies

Im looking for anything from the 2006 Penn State Rookies. Id be interested in GU,Autos,and rookies of the following players.

Michael Robinson
    Tamba Hali
    Alan Zemaits
    Calvin Lowry
    Ethan Kilmer *Only rookie is from Donruss Classics
    Anwar Phillips

Let me know whats out there and hopefully we can get a deal worked out. Thanks a lot

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Topps Dp
    robinson 4
    Hali 4
    Hali chrome

looking for packers rookies, an of the big 3 from 06, chris chambers I dont have or deion sanders I dont have

I have a Michael Robinson Topps DP&P Black Chrome REF BV $12.50, and the Bronze REF RC 162/299 BV $30.00 as well

Lmk if you are interested.

btw havent gotten a scan of the Bronze REF up yet on my bucket.

Im interested in both but not sure if Ill have anything to trade for the Bronze. Anything else youre looking for other than whats in your sig?

Well why dont you list the all the cards that you have in the price range of both.

I cant see a list or photos so I wont be able to tell you what im interested in.

Ill see what I can come up with and let you know tomorrow if thats cool.

tamba hali donruss threads rc /999
    michael robinson score glossy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast