Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Edgerrin James Autograph and Game Used FOR TRADE

I have the following Game Used and Autograph of Edgerrin James for trade. I am looking to trade for nice Auto's/Patches/Game Used that catch my eye in BB, BKB, & FB. If you are interested please let me know what you have available for trade of the items I listed. Thank you

- EDGERRIN JAMES -
    03 Fleer Showcase Sweet Stiches Jersey #'d/899 $10
    01 Fleer Authority Goal Line Gear Pants $15
    01 E-X Behind the Numbers Jersey #’d/768 $20
    99 Score Rookie Preview Autograph BGS 9 $40 for ungraded version

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I am interested in the James auto. I'll trade in your favor for it. Thanks !

Didn't see anything of interest. Thank you anyway though.

Only card of interest was the 2003 Bowman Chrome 201 Chris Simms $8. What else are you looking for in trade around $8. LMK Thanks

I responded to this on the Bench like 4 days ago and never got a response. I am interested in the EX jersey and the auto. I probably don't have enough for the auto but here is what I have for trade GU/auto wise. Thanks.
    GU:
    06 Prestige Stars of the NFL Michael Vick (red swatch)
    05 Prestige Game Day jerseys GJ-24 Charles Johnson (Lion blue)
    05 Prestige Gridiron Heritage GH-5 Larry Fizgerald (white)
    05 Prestige Gridiron Heritage GH-25 Josh McCown (red)
    05 Throwback Threads Rookie Throwback Materials #226 Terrence Murphy (Packers green swatch)
    05 Topps Total Rookie Swatches Maurice Clarett (blue swatch)
    03 SP Game Used Edition #172 Rich Gannon (black Raiders swatch)
    01 Leaf Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation FO-19 Quincy Morgan (brown swatch)
    01 Bowmans Best #103 Quincy Morgan #'d 152/999 (brown)
    99 Absolute EXP Team Tandems Jersey Drew Bledsoe (large blue swatch) and Terry Glenn (large white swatch)- Patriots jerseys
    AUTOS:
    00 Upper Deck eVolve TJ-A Thomas Jones #'d 162/200 (hand numbered, blue auto)

IamHollywood: If you aren't looking for anything for the Simms then perhaps you should take it off the tradelist, lol. Thanks anyway

azlatin5: Nothing of interest. Thanks anyway

jjj5278: Nothing of interest. Thanks anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast