Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone need anything from A & G?

I have a complete set w/ all 50 SPs looking for 190 on it.

a bunch of extra SPs, ton of base, ton of minis (some of them are in my photobucket site), some jerseys and autos.

Looking mostly to sell but might trade..

i need any extra washington nationals you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Indians Fan
    i need ivctor martinez let me know
    sorry only victor i have is in the sets.. (i managed to get almost 3 complete sets.. only 2 cards away on the 3rd and he was one of them) an i opened 15 boxes

Ian Kinsler is in this set correct? If so, do you have any extras of him?

Thanks,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mattyfatty4
    Ian Kinsler is in this set correct? If so, do you have any extras of him?

Thanks,
    Matt

ill have to check when i get home, i am pretty sure i have an extra of him.

i also need some of the non-baseball player cards so lmk what you have.

thanks!!!

Plymoth -- are you looking for anyone in paticular? I opened 15 boxes of this stuff so i have a ton of single. I put 3 sets together (with the help of eBay for 4 of them SPs) so some of the SPs I might not have. Other then that i pretty much have at least 1 maybe 2 sets without SPs, so just let me know what you are looking for.

atrain - i pulled a matt holliday jersey lmk if you are interested in that. Other then that, i have the base cards and maybe some minis..

here is my photobucket site, my jerseys/autos are on the main page other then that i put the mini's in their own folders...

Photobucketsite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast