Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help W/a Price

Need Help W/a Price

Hi. I'm new to the boards, and I need some help w/pricing on a card. I recently aquired a 2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Clinton Portis authentic game worn jersey number card, #42/50. I have no idea what it is worth. Any one have some info for me. Thanks in advance.
    Chad

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I'm guessing this is th regular jersey card and not the "name plate" card...if that's the case, BV is $10 (unlisted star)....If it does happen to be the name plate version, bv would be $30.

the only card that i found #ed to 50 was his 2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Jerseys Numbers card #24

The card is numbered #42 of 50. It has a #24 in a black box on the back of the card. The jersey patch has part of his jersey# on it.

Quote Originally Posted by StainLss
    the only card that i found #ed to 50 was his 2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Jerseys Numbers card #24
    I think that is the one.

Quote Originally Posted by StainLss
    what is the card #
    The card# is 24

i need that card! check my site in my bucket...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast