Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

TRADING All my Tiger Woods For BB/FB

Ive got 5 True RC from out of the 2001 Upper Deck Premier Edition of Tiger Woods-Card #1 along with all kinds of other Tiger Woods insert cards that i pulled from a case of the Upper Deck cards-Theres two Un scratched E-Cards-A Golf Gallery and all other kinds-If anyones interested-I will trade all of these as a package deal-Along with a Gem Mt 2001 UD Rookie Card-Thats graded Gem Mt by the SCG grading company at a 98
    Im looking to trade towards Baseball or football-In baseball-ide like to get a nice Albert Pujols RC-or of any newer unopend or the same with football-Needing some 2006 Football rookies or autoed/game used

SCF Rewards
    Country

i want all ur tiger woods upper deck rc #1
    check my site

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

Really did not see much of what i was looking for-About the only cards of intrest-Would be the Pacific Mick Vick RC or the Bowman Carnell Williams RC--Anything elese-as in of vintage star players autoed or game used

SCF Rewards
    Country

would u do those 2 for 3 woods rcs?