Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Topps Jumbo box...

2006 Topps Jumbo box...

Looking for Edgerrin James cards I need. Will also consider some Manning, Roethlisberger, Brady, Favre, LJ, LT for tradebait. LMK what you need and thanks a lot.
    GU:
    All-Pro Relics Larry Allen (white swatch)
    Black:
    #154 Kerry Collins #'d 24/51
    Gold:
    #79 Ashley Lelie #'d 864/2006
    #133 Bernard Berrian #'d 976/2006
    #187 Frank Gore #'d 1836/2006
    Hobby Masters:
    HM5 Cadillac Williams
    HM6 Ben Roethlisberger
    HM7 Shaun Alexander
    HM8 Michael Vick
    8306:
    NFL1 John Elway
    NFL2 Jim Kelly
    NFL3 Eric Dickerson
    NFL10 LenDale White
    Hall of Fame:
    Harry Carson
    Sammy Baugh
    Bronko Nagurski
    Rayfield Wright
    Own the Game:
    #23 Corey Dillon
    I also pulled a Leinart Special Edition RC.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

HM5 Cadillac Williams
    Hidden Content

Yu Darvish, TEXAS RANGERSand Dallas Cowboys

i like this I also pulled a Leinart Special Edition RC. do you have a list of Edgerin James cards that you already have?

tlyerrules- Have anything of the guys I need? LMK and thanks.

bilsd1818- I do have a list but it has 937 different cards listed. It'd probably be easier for you to list what you have and I can compare. LMK and thanks.

I probably have some from other products but not Topps, all the base went into my set. Most of my Ortons I take to my local shop b/c I live like 15-20mins north of Chicago. I do have a few left though. Do you have any Edgerrin James cards for trade?

yep can you see everything you have from ciatrick fason AND kyle orton. thanks so much.

I looked at your site and saw one Edge and I already have it. I am not gonna spend a lot of time digging out cards if you don't have anything I need, sorry but thanks for your interest. I do have a large list on the football for trade thread that has MOST of cards listed, I know my Orton Bazooka RCs aren't listed and maybe a Topps or two.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast