Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Newest Cubs Additions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See huff747's Items on eBay

Newest Cubs Additions

Just home from yearly trip to Cubs Convention and here are a couple of the highlights:

Jake on a Post Season ball. Should have asked for inscriptions but was already having him sign 2 items when it was suppose to be only 1 item so didn't want to push my luck further. One of the best signatures out there:

Also did a Meet & Greet with Kris Bryant. Got ROY inscription on 2015 All Star Game Ball and gray jersey:

Came home to a early birthday present from the kids:

Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

Nice additions. They look awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See huff747's Items on eBay

Thanks. I was pretty happy with who I was able to get considering how many people were there. Been easier the past few years when the team wasn't as good there weren't as many attendees and it was easier to see some of the guys.