Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Trade

Good Trade

i get chris paul bazooka rc, dwyane wade 04-05 hardcourt materials,
    and these

he gets

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    please someone help this is a big trade and i dont know if its a good trade can someone help

I dont know anything about BB but I would rather have what your getting

If you like all the cards your getting more than the Tmac its a great trade I dunn0o bout BV but there prolly close.

A good trade for you, but later on in life you may be kicking yourself for doing it.

i think it just depends on what you want...i think i like the tmac...but it is also nice to do some trading to get some new faces on the list

Eh? A dual game used, autographed, low numbered card of a superstar vs. a few game used cards of hot rookies and Wade. Seems to me like you've been taken in by the "WOW" factor of multiple player cards. Sure, they're cool, and that one has some of the big rookies on it (unproven though, who knows what next season has in store?). McGrady is all by himself on that big ol' card.

If you like them that much, sell the Tracy on ebay and buy those cards. You could probably buy several of each with the money you'd get.

i,d never trade a low numbered auto for gu no matter who it is you can get gu really cheap on the bay,it,s like trampus said sell it and buy all the dual triple ,quadruple gu you want just my opinion though take care spuds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast