Thread: Any idea what this card is???

Any idea what this card is???

picked this up for a dollar awhile back any info on it would be apreciated

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Anything on the back? Looks like some type of promo card or something.

It's a promo card that was handed out at several locations. I tried to get one a couple of months back and they are hard to find............CHEAP! I'd get it graded and treasure it.

2xtreme
    Hey, not to rain on your parade and maybe this means nothing, but I was at a show a few months ago, a dealer had half a table full of promo cards, Anyway, he had about 50-60 of those along with many other promo cards. he was selling them like hot cakes for $1 a piece. I dont know if the card holds any value but I would hold on to it for 20 years, ya never know.

Those are unlicensed cards which some referred to as Broders. They didn't have much value and may be worth even less now. Those were printed up by dealers and not a card company. I had a few back in 1992.
    Collecting: Fred Williamson
    Hidden Content
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Paypal Only. All cards are mailed in bubble mailer plus DC. Notice: Will not send first on sales.

Ya you can usually tell the unlicened versions becouse no team information is provided on the cards.