Thread: sage game exclusives

sage game exclusives

i can get it for 150....

is it worth it? or are prices really going to keep dropping?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I bought a couple packs and was really disappointed. I don't see them being worth a whole lot, because you're supposed to get 4 bush/young/leinart's in each box!! I like the idea, I just think that what makes these cards valuable in the first place is it being hard to pull one. But with this set, they are easily obtained and I just really, really don't see them holding there value as much as say a 06 Classics Bush auto /100 would....

Just my opinion though....

what are the popular boxes for football rc's?

Elite and Classics are both pretty good for RC's, both have fairly low numbered RC sets

thanks for the input.

what are a few of the top products taht you would recommend based on overall quality? (price, hits, inserts, design, tradeability, value, etc)