Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a hobby box dillema

Having a hobby box dillema

Okay so I need some people's opinion. I just bought a 6 pack box of 05-06 bowman. I have decided that I am going to get another box now. I was wondering if I should get a 24 pack box of 05-06 bowman (not considered a hobby box because it has 5 cards per and not 7) or a 05-06 upper deck hardcourt hobby box... The hardcourt box is for 37.95 and the bowman is for 36.99. There is the chance I might get both, but I wanna know what I should do at this point.... Thanks for any help.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Shipping on those is 7 bucks, if I get both combined it is 8.50.... I was also wondering if I could get those somewhere else for cheaper.

Are there any special cards in the Hardcourt boxes? It does come with a pack of that mj/lj set...

Well, you probably wont find it a lot cheaper, maybe 2-3 bucks less somewhere. As for which to pick, bowman will have lots more rcs, but hardcourt has better auto inserts if you can get one. I am always for hobby first, but depending on which you are looking for(rcs/inserts) should decide which box you want. I would take Hardcourt, but that's just me.

Well I already have a great collection of rookies... So I may go with the hard court. But it may be quite possibile that I get both just because I want to add to my collection.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? I am leaning towards the hardcourt because it garauntees a few things... But I want to add to my rookie collection. So I may just go all out and get both...

stay away from hardcourt. crappiest ud product this year.

stick to bowman. At least you can get the gold chrome RCs that sell well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast