Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NEW WANT...Hank Baskett

NEW WANT...Hank Baskett

I am looking for GU'ed and possibly an auto of Hank Baskett. Please let me know what you have. Thanks !

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by hirdy13
    I have the Sage silver auto of Baskett. LMK

Hey Hirdy,
    What would you like for it ?

need regular baskett rookies? i may have a couple somewhere, i could check if you needed them
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    need regular baskett rookies? i may have a couple somewhere, i could check if you needed them
    Ed
    Ed,
    I'd be interested in some of his higher end RC's like Donruss Elite, if you have anything like that. Thanks !

I just replied to your post also.

ok, just have low end baskett stuff, nothing really decent. shot a reply back at you in my post
    Thanks
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Hi. Looking for Press Pass aut's & Dolphins. Looking to work out something inc the Faulk rookies too. LMK

Quote Originally Posted by hirdy13
    Hi. Looking for Press Pass aut's & Dolphins. Looking to work out something inc the Faulk rookies too. LMK

I am still interested in those Faulks also. Please check my site, I have a Chambers GU'ed listed.

What's your Braylon Edwards jersey card worth?

I am sorry the Braylon was traded last night to GO18. It booked $20

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast