Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a deal

2. Kronozio
    How is that a deal? A Staring QB that is old and doesn't sell well and a RB that is always injured and splits time with Marion Barber...I think whoever bought that paid too much. That's $10.00 almost with shipping.

It isn't the "greatest" deal but i bet itd book 25 or so..If he likes them players alot then in my eyes it's a deal, any players i buy that i love is a "deal"..Regardless, congrats on the pickup.

I am not saying it wasn't a good buy for a Cowboy's fan...more power to you on what you want to spend your money on...but a "what a deal" type post...I don't think so.

I am suprised it sold for that much considering the seller's feedback is horrible.

hmm....i wouldn't say that enough to show off on the boards...but i guess if it were my favorite players, then i would. lol nice card

I am a huge dallas fan. They are both expecting to have good years this year.

Oh...

And it books 60.

Kinda weird for a Dallas fan to be happy with a Bills jsy and a player depicted in Buffalo uni. The company could at least have gotten an airbrush out for Drew's photo. Also, EXPECTED big years by whom? Not CNNSI, Street and Smith, Sporting News, nor any of the Fantasy forecasts I've seen. Still, a $60 card at 1/10 is reasonable at the least, if not a DEAL.

By Dallas fans :D

Foxsports.com also thinks he'll put up big numbers.

If TO has big numbers, then Bledsoe will too.

"If TO has big numbers then Bledsoe will too." Not really. QB big #s are 4500 yds & 30 TDs. I don't think 3 TOs would put that up this year, and the Cowboys do not have 3 TO's, either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast