Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Still need a Beltran and a Reyes auto!!

preferably in Mets uniforms, nothing too high-end, LMk what you have.

Thanks
    Andrew

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have an 05 SP Authentis Jose Reyes auto #/475 I could do for $15 dlvd.

Sorry, should have mentioned I'm not looking to buy, just trade, if possible.

$120 - beckett.com has it listed (or had it listed last i checked) even though it's numbered to 20.

a little more than the Reyes. lol Is there anything else on my trade list you could use?

I really like the Wright Bat, Pujols RC (dunno BV, but graded I'm sure its out of range)

Love the Rice auto, too, but its out of my range.

The Wright and Pujols are really hot right now. Probably should Ebay them. The Rice books at $150.

yeah, damn wright getting all popular. i can never find cards of his.

well, if we could work something out for the Rice and Reyes with the Miller and anything else you might like, let me know. The Rice is actually more of a priority than the Reyes, so lmk what we might be able to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast