Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Dodgers high a affiliate the Rancho Cucamonga quakes with the goal of getting 4 people only , which I did get all and here are my results

Pitching coach for the quakes former mlb'er kip wells signed 5 cards pre game

Latest off season Cuban signee yunisel Diaz signed a ball previously signed by another Cuban signee yaisel sierra, after game got him to ss a foul ball he hit in the 3rd inning

Quakes hitting coach , former orioles/dodgers star jay gibbons signed 6 cards pre game and signed 5 more for post game when he was leaving for the evening, I'm cleaned out of his cards in only 1 trip to the stadium this yr

And 2014 1st round pitching prospect grant holmes signed 3 cards for me in which I told him thank you very much!!

Next trip will be back to see the quakes on 4/22 for joc pederson bobblehead night and hopefully to get more autographs from these 4 guys again( need to get more gibbons cards)

---chrisborene
    Last edited by chrisborene; 04-13-2016 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Fd up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Friday evening I went to watch the Dodgers high a affiliate the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play the Visalia oaks ( joc pederson bobblehead night) and since I got to the stadium at noon to wait in line for the bobblehead and it's a good thing I did as I got all the players and coaches I wanted to get on their entry into the stadium

so here is what I got
    got 2014 1st round draft pick grant Holmes to sign 5 different cards(yes!!!) and got a picture with him
    pitching coach kip wells signed 4 cards for me
    hitting coach jay gibbons signed an 8x10 previously signed by over 20 different dodgers
    offseason Cuban signee yusinel Diaz signed the same 8x10 as gibbons
    andrew sopko signed 2 bowman cards

pre game got Diaz to sign a program

post game got Holmes to sign 2 more cards
    and got a picture with Diaz after the game

another productive night for me!!!

next autographing trip will probably be on 5/3/16 back at the Rancho Cucamonga quakes as I'll have a big batch of kip wells and jay gibbons cards and possibly a wells bobblehead if it gets here in time!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Great stuff Chris!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey , thank you very much!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight's journey led me back to watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes and I've done great and tonight was no different here is what I got pre game and after the game

got cuban prospect yaisel sierra to sign a cal league ball on the ss
    got grant Holmes to sign 2 cards
    got the pitching coach kip wells to sign a pirates bobblehead
    got hitting coach jay gibbons to sign a game used jersey card and my Dodgers poster ( now up to 132 signatures)

post game I got the following autos

yaisel Sierra signed a program
    yusniel Diaz signed a program
    julian Leon signed a card
    coach jay gibbons signed 6 more cards
    grant Holmes signed my last 2 cards I had for him

and my favorite auto of the night was from quakes player Tim locastro, quakes were down 6-4 in the bottom of the 9th with the bases loaded and he hit a bases clearing double to win the game 7-6, he signed my ticket stub with game winning hit inscription.

thats my haul for tonight, probably will go again next Tuesday to watch the quakes play again and get some more autos, I need some more grant Holmes cards!!!!!

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's autograph journey led me back to the home of the Rancho Cucamonga quakes , an added bonus besides it being Corey Seager bobblehead night was that dodger Hyun Jin ryu was rehabbing there, so here are my results

before entering stadium
    grant Holmes signed an 8x10 of me and him
    jay gibbons signed a sga and a fc bobblehead
    ryu signed a bobblehead

before game gibbons signed 6 cards

after game yaisel Sierra signed an 8x10
    and ryu signed a 2016 topps

next adventure who knows when, but I'll be sure to post it on here

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few days late with this but here is my latest post

went to go watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes (Dodgers high a ) where yaisel puig was doing his 2nd rehab appearance for them, well the turnout to see him enter was rather small around 50+ , but he showed up at like 5:15 for a 7:05 game uh oh #puiglate
    he didn't sign then, signed like 10 before game time
    arter game signed a bit, but blew by the section that was waiting right outside the clubhouse where I was, so I didn't get him but did get the following

grant Holmes signed a 16 bowman
    batting coach jay gibbons signed 8 cards for me

yaisel Sierra signed an 8x10 I took with him a few weeks back

and that's all for the day

next foray will be going to the cal/Carolina high a all star game
    just saw today that Rickey Henderson Gary Sheffield Jose Cruz Jr. And Xavier nady will be inducted into the Cali sports hall of fame and all be present at the game, so who knows I may end up with some of those guys ,we'll see along with many prospects.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This post is a few days late but better late than never

i attended the cal/Carolina high a all star game in lake Elsinore ,ca, advertised to be there this yr inducted into the inaugural cal league hall of fame was Rickey Henderson, Gary Sheffield and Jose Cruz Jr. 3 former dodgers in one place, I'd be happy if I got one of them And that's what happened as I got Jose Cruz Jr. To sign my dodger poster- now up to 133 former/current Dodgers autographs on it, Gary signed for approx 1/2 of the crowd waiting for him then split, and Rickey passed up groups on 2 occasions and didn't sign or touch a pen oh well!!

But I also got 32 different players to sign their cards in the California/Carolina all star set here is who signed cards
    From the Carolina side

matthew grimes
    ryan brinley
    mauricio dubon
    humberto arteaga
    hunter jones
    matt cooper
    jake stinnett
    ian happ
    zach hedges
    greg allen
    aderlin rodriguez
    julian merryweather
    evan phillips
    max povse
    justus Sheffield (Gary's son)
    trevor clifton
    yu-cheng chang
    bobby bradley
    jonah heim
    andrew stevenson
    coach jamie quirk
    pitching coach Anderson tavarez

from the California side
    josh vanmeter
    josh sborz
    cal league manager lance burkhart
    andrew sopko
    Colby blueberg
    cj hinojosa
    chris shaw
    rodolfo martinez
    dawel lugo
    and James Harris

next autographing op will probably be on 7/2/16 at the quakes on Fernando Valenzuela Lodi bobblehead night

---chrisborene
    Last edited by chrisborene; 06-25-2016 at 01:17 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Attended the Rancho Cucamonga quakes game last night for Fernando Valenzuela Lodi Dodgers bobblehead night , no rehabbing players so just trying to up my totals for the year

got yasiel Sierra and Julian Leon to sign a program
    got batting coach jay gibbons to sign another 6 cards
    after the game got starting pitcher grant Holmes to sign a 2016 bowman chrome and a new cal league ball signed on the sweet spot

will probably head back to Rancho on 7/19 and get some more stuff done

---chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was planning to attend Tuesday's home rc quakes game but plans changed when I saw that the lake Elsinore storm was going to have a special guest appear, former wcw and wwe heavyweight champ Goldberg. I actually won a guarenteed spot in the meet and greet by retweeting a video advertising his appearance, so I got Goldberg to sign a best of matches DVD set cover, as well as a baseball.

after that was over I got all remaining players/coaches on the storm I needed for my cal/Carolina all star card set

pitching coach Glendon rusch
    pitcher chris Huffman
    infielder luis Urias

which i I now got 35 cards in this set signed

also got Brandon trinkwon of the quakes to sign a '15 cal/Carolina all star poster previously signed by Cory bellinger

didnt see hitting coach jay gibbons so didn't get any more cards signed by him

got two inning ending balls tossed to me In the stands the 5th inning( Holmes last pitch of the game - rough game for him) and 8th inning newly returning back to the lineup yusniel Diaz inning ending catch

atter the game I was hoping to get yimi Garcia who was rehabbing in rc but left around 1130 without having seen him go to the team bus

did get grant Holmes to sign two more cards for me though so that was a win for me.

next game will be Christmas Justin turner bobblehead night at the quakes on the 29th vs the high desert mavs maybe try to get a few more all star cards signed or might try to start the quakes team set too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast