Thread: If you need a website

If you need a website

If you need a website to showcase your collection, I could build you a decent web page, nothing really special, but gets the job done web page that showcases all of your cards. I'll even show you how to update it once I get it on the web. I will do my work for very cheap (like $5-10 if you like it) and for free if you don't like it. You can e-mail me at cbullsfan4life@comcast.net or PM me if you want a site done. All you need is:

1) Somewhere where you can host your site. (All I am doing is making your layout, and all the files for it, included with full detailed instruction)

I hope you consider me if you need something done, because a personal page will be way too expensive for a real designer.

Thanks,
    Ryan

**Mods: If this is in the wrong section or against the rules, I would prefer if you would just lock it instead of delete it because I would like people to see it, thanks.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    What kind of website hosting would be necessary to showcase my collection with a searchable function/database?
    Like, I want to be able to sort by year, or team, or player name, or set, etc?

Gimme a holler via PM or something.
    Thanks.

i'd also be interested, PM me with details im always about organization, thanks