Thread: Any Tennessee Hoops fans?

Any Tennessee Hoops fans?

Got a question for you... i played against marques johnson and honestly he is the best player i played against in high school... better than oden IMO.... is he going to be getting the time this year or has anyoe been saying anything about him... i have it on tape where i swatted his shot so i hope someday he makes it pro and i can prove i blocked an NBA player..

Mitch

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    He should get some time as this is a young team. We have a great recruiting class incoming, which includes Johnson, and I think that they well all get time and a couple may start. O yea, I am a HUGE Vols basketball fan!! Go Big Orange!

Awesome... i really hope he does well down there... although in high school he was a cocky and we got into it several times but he is a fantastic player... i wish he would have stayed in the Big Ten so i could have seen him play more though

Yea, I looked him up on Rivals. He is a three star player, so he is pretty good. It's just that we have lots of great freshman incoming, so he will really have to work to get his time.