Ben Roethlisberger Pack Pulled Auto Card

I have up for grabs-Is this verry hard pull card to get-Then to top it off-You had to waite about six months to get it-Because the only way that you could have got this card-was to be the one to pull a redemption card-and send it in-This is from the 2005 Donruss Elite set-And is called-Passing The Torch-This is of the gold version-And is serial numberd 53/100-And as you can see from the scan-It looks perfect-So if anyones looking for a verry nice Pittsburg Steelers Quarterback autographed card of the Big Ben-Now your chance in doing so-Im looking for a nice Albert Pujols RC or autoed card of him-Or of any baseball star player from today-retired-or vintage pack pulled autoed card-or game used-As in a Game Used Jersey card of Mickey Mantle-Joe Dimaggio-Babe Ruth-Or autoed of Ripken-Ryan and so on-I would also accept unopend packs or boxes-But only of the better brands-Would really like to get some better unopend product from 2001 and 1994 Like that of any 2001 brands that i could maby pull a fresh Pujols RC from-or in the 1994-Im looking for the Upper Deck Series one retail version-That i could maby pull a A Rod RC from-Or if you havent anything of my liking-ide accept a cash offer-So if ANYONES interested-Make me a offer of ONLY what im looking for-I even collect silver coins

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

Looked at your pages-But really do not see much there-But i do thank you on the offer