Thread: Ben Roethlisberger Autoed Card

Ben Roethlisberger Autoed Card

This is my last cash offer post for this card-If ANYONES at all interested in this card-And wants to make me a cash offer for it-payable through pay-pal PLEASE e-mail me as quick as possible-Otherwise im just going to trade it for cards-There has been two people who offerd me a cash offer-but never got back to me-So this is your LAST CALL otherwise-as i said-im just going to trade it towards cards i collect-
    And thanks goes out to everyone who has made me offers in cards for it allready-Someones going to get this card one way or another-Thank you

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

I tried looking at what you had for baseball cards-But was unable to pull much up-So if all you have was whats listed-Then thanks anyways-If you have anything of what i listed that im looking for-let me know-Thanks