Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Vault Contest

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shawnyboy24's Items on eBay

Heh, with the way that the Rocket played and his famous temper, it's probably someone else's blood!

That might be even cooler!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing jersey piece on the Rocket Richard card, that one's a keeper.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

RGM81 and MattDMC;

What a nightmare that was. My poor designer got a frantic email from me on the night before Release Date (naturally someone jumped the gun on eBay).

He could have heard me without the telephone, I was so upset.

But there was nothing I could do but try and make lemonaide out of lemons.

Glad you are both enjoying your Emerald Redemptions.

That set took years off my life.

Brian Price

Trust me, that stamp actually adds to the uniqueness for me, so if anything it affects it in a positive way.

Also, just while you're here, this release looks like a heck of a way to cement your legacy, and it's really awesome that you are on this thread just shooting the breeze about your fond memories of some of these cards. The fact that you remember specific cards over the years really goes to show what we've all known for a while, that this is about the love of the game, and the hobby for you, and not about $$$.

I wish I would have had the means to make it to an expo and meet you at some point, you seem like a stand up guy and a shining example of what a hobbyist should be.

All the best with your retirement.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

hard to pick only one card but i'll go with this one...Probably because he made me cry during the 2010 IIHF WJC.

[/URL][/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Jordan Eberle card is superb.

A great combination of an autograph and a super patch.

Had a great deal of fun working with the CHL and doing cards of the game's future stars.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

although not an official entry (entered over on another site) this card still sits as the most amazing patch in my collections:

Need clarification please Dr. Price.

This contest here states it is for Sports Card Forum members. If Bimola entered one on a different contest on another forum, is that is only entry he can post (only one winner combined over all forums)? Or are you doing a separate contest for each forum? A winner from Hobby Insider....a winner from Sports Card Forum...etc.??? If there are separate forum winners, then Bimola can enter there and here.

Thought I'd ask because someone else had asked me earlier, too. Plus I had another card I'd like to enter here that is different from my Hobby Insider entry. But wanted to verify before doing that.

Thank you, sir!

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have created a separate contest on each hobby board.

So you can enter your favorite card on each of the boards if you like. However, I will be sure that four different cards win the contest to be fair.

So far I have seen some great cards, keep them coming.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

OK, cool. Thank you sir for the clarification.

And with that I will enter my prized ITG card. I am a huge vintage game-used card collector (besides Gaborik). And you all know who has the best vintage stuff......ITG!

For years I thought of what would be a cool vintage card. The Made To Order promotion was the key to an ultimate (pun intended) vintage card. I went after a MTO Starting Lineup that features 6 memorabilia pieces. I wanted 6 players who played before 1920 and this is what I came up with...and what Dr. Price made for me.

Always pleased with the results! Thanks, Dr. Price, for all you did for the hobby!

--Curt

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

OK, cool. Thank you sir for the clarification.

And with that I will enter my prized ITG card. I am a huge vintage game-used card collector (besides Gaborik). And you all know who has the best vintage stuff......ITG!

For years I thought of what would be a cool vintage card. The Made To Order promotion was the key to an ultimate (pun intended) vintage card. I went after a MTO Starting Lineup that features 6 memorabilia pieces. I wanted 6 players who played before 1920 and this is what I came up with...and what Dr. Price made for me.

Always pleased with the results! Thanks, Dr. Price, for all you did for the hobby!

--Curt

this is dirty!! WOW!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See saleshead84's Items on eBay

some great stuff out there

one of my favorite swatches

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast