Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Preview: Decision 2016 trading cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2016/02/...trading-cards/

The base set has 110 cards covering the major players in the election. More than 60 politicians are included on the checklist including Republican and Democratic front runners like Trump, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. Hobby packs also come with exclusive high numbers that will expand the base set to at least 125 cards.

It’s not only the candidates in the product but those around them as well. Themes in the product include debate highlights, Influencers, Spouses and The Finalists. That means people like Ivanka Trump, Joe Biden, Sarah Palin, Nikki Haley and John Kerry are also in the product as are “future stars” of the political scene like Joaquín Castro and Cory Booker. Among the current people shaping the 2016 election, Barack and Michelle Obama, Ronald Reagan, George Bush and Bill Clinton are among the other notables on the checklist.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I like the thinking outside the box, but I can't imagine buying this product personally.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @AstrosAtoZ See AstrosAtoZ's Items on eBay

Why does the Carly Fiorina card have a picture of Chris Christie?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the thinking outside the box, but I can't imagine buying this product personally.

I don't really see who is buying it either. I mean what new does the product have? A Bernie Sanders rookie card and that's about it. They don't have non cut autographs in the set and even then Donald Trump has an autograph card before so I don't think gem cards and manufactured patches are going to cut it along with Green Party and Libertarian Party candidates.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Why does the Carly Fiorina card have a picture of Chris Christie?

These are just mock-ups.