Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where the heck is this patch from?

Can anyone figure out where on richard jefferson's jersey this patch is from? It has to be from the name plate because the lettering on the front has a blue outline. At first I thought it was from the "N" in JEFFERSON but the lines don't match looks to me like an "M" but there is no "M" in jefferson...

2. SCC - Feb 2018

yeah, sometimes they flip the patches in weird directions, most likely the W in neW jersey.

W's dont have that little - on bottom,only on top(im talkin bout the line that make it look like

_ _
    |\| instead of |\|
    - -

Yeh its not from the W, it deffinately looks like an M, could htey have put the wrong patch in the wrong card?

Yea it can't be from NEW JERSEY because the lettering on the front of the jersey has an additional blue outline between the silver and red, so it has to be from the name plate...and its not the "N".....i'm no expert on these cards, but could they have put the wrong patch on the card?

did u pull it or buy it? if you bought it maybe it was doctored? it looks a lot like an M so my guess would be someone faked a patch

It could be a fake...

Or it could be from a Mutombo jersey.

I bought it... but I doubt the card is fake, it would be pretty hard to do with all the foil and holograms, and it certainly doesn't appear doctored...the only way is if someone had a jefferson patch card and switched the patch, which doesn't make any sense

Has anyone heard of companies accidently switching patches on cards?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast