2015 Topps Strata Baseball 12 box case break. Draft your Hits style break (snake draft)
$132 CAD per spot /12 Spots

Product info:

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2015-topps-strata-baseball-cards

Payment: Paypal/EMT:
Will be Due within 24 hours of break Filling (Case will be ordered, in within 24 hours once all spots are paid for)

Comment below for your spots. first come first served.

Break is Scheduled for 48 hours after all payments are in. all Members who are in the break will be notified 48 hours prior to the Break.

- I will open the Case live on Breakers.tv/canadiancards, then I will Roll 2x (6 sided) Dice, between the 2x Dice they have to equal 5 or more. to determine how many time's I will random the names/spots. after the Random is Complete Spot 1 will get first pick from all 24 cards, spot 2 will get 2nd pick once we get to spot 8. spot 8 will get the 8th/9th pick and we will work our way back up the order.

The Hit Draft will occur on this Thread, the Draft order will be posted on here. I will make a Folder with pictures of all 24 cards from the Case. The Hit Draft will start 24 hours after the break so everyone has time to look at the hits. (This will most likely take a day or 2 to finish on here....) I will tag the member who is up next so you guys know, beside your name will be the card you selected.

- Break will be live on Breakers.tv/canadiancards and Recorded and Uploaded to youtube on: www.youtube.com/user/canadiancards

- All Hits * Inserts. Serial #'d, GU, Autos, RC's will ship in Penny Sleeves / Toploaders / Decoy's/Bubble Mailers.
- Free Worldwide Shipping. Insurance is recommended on bigger Hits,
its a Can be added to your shipment at a extra cost. I am not responsible for any lost or stolen Packages.

Buy a spot to be entered into my next Member Appreciation Giveaway. ( I will be creating a Baseball member appreciation Giveaway TBA)

Buy your spots with Confidence...

- 2000+ online Transactions and 100% Feedback.
Reference:
Ebay: CanadianCards493
SCF/HI/Beckett,etc: CanadianCards

Break Spots:
8. Nick S