Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Reggie Bush Steal

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    If he lives up to the hype then i'd say you got a steal but I hate parting with that kind of money for someone that hasn't proven themselves or even played in a pro\meaningfull game........just my 2 cents though.

Better get rid of it quick before the UD and Topps ones come out!

ahh the hype....reminds me of a few years ago with LeBron James. I like bush alot don't know if he will up to the hype like Lebron but he has a ton of potential so hopefully he does. Nice pick up BTW

He sure looked comfortable in that preseason game. Not to say that it is a sign of things to come, but that run was unbelievable. You don't see a cutback like that much these days.

Nice pickup. Not bad for under $80. Hopefully he lives up to the hype. If you bought it to resale it I would do so pretty fast before all the other good products come out that have a NFL License

i also have his sage auto coming to should i sell them both and buy a quality auto of his???

How much does the sage auto go for? I would sell both and get an auto from classics or topps dpp of him, unless your going to wait for more types to come out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast