Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Looking for these prospects...

     
  1. #1

    Looking for these prospects...

    Check my wantlist in my sig and lmk if you have anything of them.

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    I have cards of these players
    Verlander,Frazier, Robinson, Jurrjens, Sanchez and Zell
    PLMK Jerry

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardboard
    I have cards of these players
    Verlander,Frazier, Robinson, Jurrjens, Sanchez and Zell
    PLMK Jerry
    Can you please get me a list. Thanks.

  5. #4
    I have a sanchez,verlander,zell,jurrjens, and kyle sleeth

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni dude21
    I have a sanchez,verlander,zell,jurrjens, and kyle sleeth
    Can you please tell me what cards. Thanks.

  7. #6

  8. #7
    2004 topps draft pick kyle sleeth
    2005 topps jair jurjens
    2005 topps humberto sanchez
    2005 topps future star justin verlander

    I like your mike young sweet spot auto,2005 bowman chrome brandon wood

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    i have a 04 BC Shelton rookie i like your garrett atkins auto
    I could do the Gallagher auto #ed/500 and the Wilkin Ramirez #ed/500 for the Atkins. Im really not interested in Shelton.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni dude21
    2004 topps draft pick kyle sleeth
    2005 topps jair jurjens
    2005 topps humberto sanchez
    2005 topps future star justin verlander

    I like your mike young sweet spot auto,2005 bowman chrome brandon wood
    Im not going to trade the Yound for some cheap rc's. Is there something I can add to the Wood?

  11. #10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on