Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I'm going to Rays at Phillies this afternoon to try and get Rays leaving to get on the bus, then the Phillies on the way to the parking lot.

Let us know how you did. I heard Crawford was not real friendly and seems to be allergic to sharpies lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mets vs Marlins today. Graphed everything I brought including my game tix & game ball I caught. Jose Fernandez got rocked today & he left quite visibly upset. Everyone needs to get humbled once in a while & he's been pretty cocky for a while...

Curtis Granderson on an 8x10. I asked him to personalize it to get his better graph. He signed a ball, bat & jersey for me last year at different games. The baseballs on right - top to bottom: Neil Walker SS game used ball, Martin Prado SS romlb & Adeiny Hechavarria SS romlb.

Legendary umpire Bruce Froemming SS romlb but I asked him to add his special stat of 5000 games & date of the last game that he worked in Boston - pretty cool.

Kevin Long (Mets hitting coach, previously the Yankees) on only thing I had left, game tix

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow awesome stuff Lizard. Glad to see you posting again

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow awesome stuff Lizard. Glad to see you posting again

Thank you & good to hear from you. I only post a few of my favs now because photobucket is just so slow to use. However, I always update the TTMM whenever I receive anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff! Loving how great the Braves were IP this year. Did very well with them down in Florida. Swanson was very hit or miss in my first attempt, but a few days later, he signed all the way up the line. How was he when you got him? Swisher was awesome as well. Him and Frenchy just signed all the way up the line when they visited the Astros, taking the time to talk with everyone and everything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff! Loving how great the Braves were IP this year. Did very well with them down in Florida. Swanson was very hit or miss in my first attempt, but a few days later, he signed all the way up the line. How was he when you got him? Swisher was awesome as well. Him and Frenchy just signed all the way up the line when they visited the Astros, taking the time to talk with everyone and everything.

When the Braves came to Jupiter last week they were great. Pretty much whoever you wanted you were able to get. Dansby was super nice. He actually took some time to talk to me about his Commodores and even commented on my Desert Dogs hat (AZ). I had always heard that Swisher was not real good IP but I found him to be just the opposite (of course, he's not a Yankee anymore!). Swisher was doing selfies and clowning around with some of the kids. Francouer, Inciarte and Albies signed most things that I saw being handed to them. I got a pic with Frenchy the first day they were in town and I got him to personalize it for me the next day.

I think the worst signing and most fan unfriendly team that has come to town this year has to be Detroit. The Tigers were brutal with basically only Brad Ausmus grudgingly signing (without a smile on his face!). In the 2 days they were in Jupiter only a few signed anything and it wasn't a whole lot. Cabrera who used to sign tons when he came to town may have signed like 8 things total. Most of them were allergic to pens...

SCF Rewards
    Country

When the Braves came to Jupiter last week they were great. Pretty much whoever you wanted you were able to get. Dansby was super nice. He actually took some time to talk to me about his Commodores and even commented on my Desert Dogs hat (AZ). I had always heard that Swisher was not real good IP but I found him to be just the opposite (of course, he's not a Yankee anymore!). Swisher was doing selfies and clowning around with some of the kids. Francouer, Inciarte and Albies signed most things that I saw being handed to them. I got a pic with Frenchy the first day they were in town and I got him to personalize it for me the next day.

I think the worst signing and most fan unfriendly team that has come to town this year has to be Detroit. The Tigers were brutal with basically only Brad Ausmus grudgingly signing (without a smile on his face!). In the 2 days they were in Jupiter only a few signed anything and it wasn't a whole lot. Cabrera who used to sign tons when he came to town may have signed like 8 things total. Most of them were allergic to pens...

I agree with you entirely on the Braves, had pretty similar experiences with them. The Tigers have long been the worst team for me. Did somewhat well on them this year. Didnt go in aiming too high, but was able to leave with Gold glove balls signed by Ausmus and Vizquel, as well as other guys I was aiming for like Dixon Machado, Bobby Parnell, and Michael Fulmer. Even Dave Clark took the time to sign for us, which was interesting. Kinsler did a few but skipped over me, same with Moya. They are absolutely the least fan friendly team around, which is sad. Some of them like Norris and McCann are good TTM, but IP most are incredibly hard and begrudgingly sign if they sign at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game yesterday - Red Sox vs Marlins. I figured I wouldn't waste my time taking anything for Boston since they normally aren't good signers so I went looking for two people, Heidi Whatney (was doing the 30/30 for MLB) and Jack McKeon. I was correct about the Sox, even worse than the Tigers if that's possible! I got a selfie with Heidi and I must admit, she is actually even better looking IP than on TV and was very nice to come to where I was when I called her.

Got Jack to sign my bat with Trader Jack McKeon & 2003 WS Champs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Twins vs Marlins. Joe Torre was in attendance for the game.

Joe Torre SS on HOF ball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job with the torre ball, looks awesome!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast