Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice job with the torre ball, looks awesome!!

Thank you! I guess I have become pretty selective on who I try to get any more. When I know what team or players are coming to play I pretty much know all their signing habits so I basically just concentrate on who is at the ballpark. Joe is normally a good signer IP if you can get his attention.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you! I guess I have become pretty selective on who I try to get any more. When I know what team or players are coming to play I pretty much know all their signing habits so I basically just concentrate on who is at the ballpark. Joe is normally a good signer IP if you can get his attention.

Torre is the best. Got him two separate days in Bradenton last year. Surprisingly nice man. About how many did he sign for? He signed for everyone both times I got him. First time there was only about 6 of us, the next time there had to be about 100.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him when he was coaching in his last year for the Dodgers in 2010, and he saw my dodger poster that I take everywhere to get autographed said I'll get it in a second, finishing a conversation he had with dr. Oz , signed my poster and said it was cool, when he finished signing it he saw all the other fans wanting an autograph and then said, I don't have time to sign anymore, I had a chuckle and then walked away!!!! I consider myself very lucky that day

SCF Rewards
    Country

Torre is the best. Got him two separate days in Bradenton last year. Surprisingly nice man. About how many did he sign for? He signed for everyone both times I got him. First time there was only about 6 of us, the next time there had to be about 100.

He pretty much signed for most people that had something for him at the spots where he stopped. I got him when he was walking with Paul Molitor and I called to Joe. I didn't need Molitor cause I had gotten him last year when he came to the park.

I got him when he was coaching in his last year for the Dodgers in 2010, and he saw my dodger poster that I take everywhere to get autographed said I'll get it in a second, finishing a conversation he had with dr. Oz , signed my poster and said it was cool, when he finished signing it he saw all the other fans wanting an autograph and then said, I don't have time to sign anymore, I had a chuckle and then walked away!!!! I consider myself very lucky that day

A funny story about getting joe on a pic/poster. I got Joe last year on my Managers pic I have with Casey Stengel looing at a baseball (sort of crystal ball). When he grabbed to sign it he said, "ah yes, our resident genius in days past & laughed!"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

Wow you did awesome! I wasn't able to get out to any Spring Training games due to my schedule, really bummed out about that. But I plan on making a couple next year especially with the Astros and Nationals having that new park open up. That will bring more games for me to see the Marlins locally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow you did awesome! I wasn't able to get out to any Spring Training games due to my schedule, really bummed out about that. But I plan on making a couple next year especially with the Astros and Nationals having that new park open up. That will bring more games for me to see the Marlins locally.

Thank you! This year I mainly concentrated on getting more visiting players or coaches than Marlins. The Marlins have pretty much locked down their side of RDS to keep fans/graphers from getting near their players. They even locked down the 6 backfields and basically only make 2 fields available when the big league club is practicing. Which means you're not getting any where near to being able to get a graph. After 6 years of getting Marlins spring season tix, I'm thinking of not getting them again. I think next year I will be getting Astros season tix at the new Ballpark of the PB. The Astros & Nationals have significantly better up and coming players than what is at RDS. I also think that traveling teams will bring and start their better players to the games. Most teams that came to RDS to play the Marlins would not bring their top players cause they would save them to play the Cardinals - can't say I blame them. Sorry to say but RDS is not fan friendly any more...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff as always JD. I'm jealous as usual!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff as always JD. I'm jealous as usual!

Thanks but I didn't even post any of the Cardinals stuff you enjoy seeing this year. I never thought I would say this but the Cardinals and Mets were actually easier to graph this year than the lowly Marlins. Other than attending the Marlins games (spring season tix), I don't think I spent more than 4-5 hrs around their camp area - which was a waste of time! That's why I was selective about getting the graphs I wanted from some of the visiting teams (although most don't bring their good players when they play the Marlins lol).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

Yeah that really is a shame what RDS did. Hopefully the experience is alot better at the Nats and Astros park next year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234