Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

A couple spring training graphs from the past week

Got a bunch of graphs from spring training baseball on the east coast (Florida) in the last month. Below are a few of my favorites so far.

Barry Bonds full sig jersey (old one that I had) & gold glove ball

Matt Harvey custom bat that I bought unfinished & did it up

Yoenis Cespedes on gold glove ball
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-05-2016 at 10:29 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Wow! Awesome gets! I heard Bonds has been really tough! That Dark Knight bat was an awesome idea! Did Harvey like it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Awesome gets! I heard Bonds has been really tough! That Dark Knight bat was an awesome idea! Did Harvey like it?

I doubt very much that Bonds will sign much more than he has. The jersey I got signed at the season tix signing & the ball he signed at the game yesterday out of the blue. Harvey loved the bat. I showed it to him & told him I had made it - he laughed, grabbed & signed it. There were like 25-30 people around & he only signed 3-4 things but came straight to where I was so I was very lucky.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

Great stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you. Between the Marlins, Mets & Cardinals I have pretty much gotten everyone I wanted so I'm about done with spring training graphs. I only need a few of the visiting players from the other teams now. I did just as well with just the first two events of the Florida swing in golf too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

We just had the Valspar Celebrity Pro-Am up in Palm Harbor (near Tampa) with a bunch of guys, almost everybody was really good about signing. In terms of this area, Yankees and Phillies have both been pretty good this year, most of the crowds are at the Yankees.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We just had the Valspar Celebrity Pro-Am up in Palm Harbor (near Tampa) with a bunch of guys, almost everybody was really good about signing. In terms of this area, Yankees and Phillies have both been pretty good this year, most of the crowds are at the Yankees.

I always enjoy playing golf at Innisbrook - tough courses but beautiful scenery! I'm sure you would have some good success at the Pro-Am today & tomorrow. Speaking of the Yankees, I went to the game today and was able to get Aaron Judge on a ball. He is so big he almost makes Giancarlo Stanton look small!

Aaron Judge on SS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good stuff! Glad to see you're still around and doing well at Spring Training. Hope all is well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good stuff! Glad to see you're still around and doing well at Spring Training. Hope all is well.

Thank you! Yes, all is well and I'm still doing ST. I just don't bother posting everything because it would just take too much time and effort. I mainly post a few of the things I like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you! Yes, all is well and I'm still doing ST. I just don't bother posting everything because it would just take too much time and effort. I mainly post a few of the things I like.

I get where you're coming from completely. I still post all of my successes, although most fall on deaf ears here! Quieted down a lot here at SCF from the "prime" days, so it's always good to see posts from some of the older guys that helped me get into the hobby. Always look forward to your stuff!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast