Thread: Best Box

Best Box

Can anyone tell me what the best hobby box of football is. In terms of best I mean the brand and set that cards have the most value.

2. Kronozio
    sp authentic imo and most upper deck products, but this year's great draft class has made this years products' harder to get a good hit it would seem.

how's exquisite doing with football?
    It's pretty blown up with basketball apparently

I think with this years strong rookie class a lot of the football cards are being over produced, which in turns decreases their value (ie FLEER ULTRA and UPPER DECK). Although I might give UD SPX a try, they have always had a pretty good product. I have bought 2 boxes of Donruss this season, ELITE and DONRUSS THREADS and I have to say these are 2 of the best products I have seen in a long time. They have a lot of great inserts and very low numbered cards. The base cards look great and are stacks with big names. You cant go wrong with either of these boxes.