Thread: Next ebay victims

Next ebay victims

Well guys and gals these are next to go on ebay.I would like to give the people here on SCF first chance on these and shipping will be free.If youd like insurance or DC i will only charge for that....come strong on these guys and gals or ill take my chances on ebay

01 topps chrome emmitt smith-king of kings-jersey-2 COLOR PATCH!! #erd 50/150
    01 titanium chad johnson rc PATCH!! 2 colors-white/orange with stiching #erd 22/75!
    02 Finest Mike Schmidt-finest momentes 4 HR in 1 game-autograph
    01 fleer legacy chad johnson-post mark autograph rc #erd 74/999-only first 100 were signed
    05 SPX Drew Bennett/Anquan Boldin-Dual Auto/Jersey #erd7/25
    03 UD Ultimate collection Yao ming-autograph
    05 Reflections -Chris Paul-RC Autograph/blue version #erd 50/50 !!!!

02 leaf rc and stars emmitt smith-run with history-autograph-#erd 2/1713-only first 22 were signed***ive only seen 2 of these on ebay a while back..one ended if i remember correctly at $375 and other $400..so come strong or ill take my chances on ebay****

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i like the chad johnson patch card and the schmidt lmk how much you need for it thanks

chris