Thread: Someone help!

Someone help!

[url] 16QQrdZ1QQcmdZView/url] I placed a bid on the box because someone was gonna buy one of my cards but they backed out so now i dont have the money. Someone please outbid me my max bid is like $10.50 so your still getting a good deal.
    Last edited by pistol44; 08-16-2006 at 08:09 AM.

2. Kronozio
    most likely its going to end up going for more then $10.50. you can also retract your bid. Go up to help and type in retract and it will give you instructions on how to retract your bid.

go to bid history (where it says "1 bid" in blue), click "retract bid". Then fill out the retract bid form, just say you typed in the wrong amount, and then don't put in another one. works for me

I've got a better idea...don't bid on things you can't pay for. If I was the seller and you retracted for no good reason (which you don't have)...I'd report you to eBay. Retracting a bid is a big deal. Nothing personal, but retracting because you changed your mind has become a problem on eBay.

no dude I didnt change my mind someone retracted a bid on one of my cards and now I dont have money to pay for it but I guess Ill still buy it I can find money around here somewhere

which still isn't a valid reason to retract your bid from someone elses item. I am sorry someone did it to you, so you have every right to report them if they didn't have a valid "eBay allowed" excuse (which is only 3 situations I believe). Someone retracting on your stuff isn't justification for doing it to someone else.