Thread: Maybe I missed it...

Maybe I missed it...

But what are all the ways (besides referals) that you can get cardcash?

2. Kronozio
    Howdy Butch!

Maybe this Link will help.

In addition,various amounts of CC are often awarded by the mods for helpful or informative posts.

You can always sell cards to people like me! Got any Jerry Hairston Jr. or Albert Pujols?

probablly got some Pujols. Hairston i have to check on....

Please do! I'll buy ANYTHING that says Jerry Hairston Jr. Write it on a piece of paper and I'll buy it for 1 cc!!Just kidding, I could write it but please check.Thanks

Butch your sig is in violation you might want to fix it before a mod catches you

You can post your homepage on your profile page which you already know(I'm pretty sure) will give you a WWW quick link, Please use that as a link for your stellar credentials.

We limit sigs. because they become trouble. And can make a 3 post thread an eyesore, Thanks for addressing this SCF preference.

**Thanks for the quick fix**
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U