Exclamation Looking for Donruss Threads Lettermen

Ok, so I haven't opened much 06 football, but i opened a box of Threads and pulled a Maroney letter/auto.....so I'd like to see if I can pick up any other ones. I have a trade page at www.freewebs.com/pghpi that hasn't been updated in a while, there's a link to a photobucket page from my trade page....LMK who you are interested in, I have lots of stuff that hasn't made it to my web page. PM me with what you have and LMK if you see anything on my trade page you are interested in. I'm also interested in the rookies and auto rookies from the set. Thanks!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Im actually very interested in that Maroney....Im trying to get a lot of stuff for my papa, and he's huge on the Patriots! If there is anyway at all I can work something out for that, let me know! Thanks so much.

Well..........he called it first but im definitely game to try get that.

BTW, hows that Gale Sayers doing these days............LOL

also i have a Chad Greenway Threads RC auto 37/100, if youre interested.

im interested in teh greenway do you have a scan...oh were you talking to him sorry

Quote Originally Posted by dillon46
    Well..........he called it first but im definitely game to try get that.

BTW, hows that Gale Sayers doing these days............LOL

also i have a Chad Greenway Threads RC auto 37/100, if youre interested.

Hey! The Sayers is fine....along with all 94 other Legendary Signatures I've managed to get. Just waiting on UD to fill the last 5 redemptions so I will have all 95 autos in hand. As far as the Maroney, I'm not looking to get rid of it, I'm looking for more of the Lettermen cards....would like to spell at least one name! Do I have anything on my trade page for the Greenway auto?

Thats great man, I knew youd complete the set.

I know it wouldnt be for the Greenway but I very much like the Phillip Rivers Contenders. LMK if we can do something for this......I wish I had some extra loot to do PT / PC but im strapped right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RosenhausOfCards
    id trade u a chad jackson letterman for your maroney letterman

Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking to get a few more lettermen, not move the Maroney.....besides, I think he's in a great spot with the Pats for the next few years......I'm surely holding on to that one!

If I had one of the Maroney Letterman cards only God would be able to pry that me...........LOL

Still like the Phillip Rivers, even though its a long-shot for me.