Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck Announces Spring Expo Plans

http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/03/upp...po-in-toronto/

UD Spring Expo Promotional Pack Wrapper Redemption – Open Friday-Sunday until product runs out
    Open one hobby box of the following boxes at the Upper Deck booth after presenting staff with your voucher to receive a FREE Spring Expo UD Promotional Pack.
    2015-16 NHL® O-Pee-Chee
    2015-16 NHL® Full Force
    2015-16 NHL® UD2
    2015-16 NHL® SPx
    2015-16 NHL® Fleer Showcase
    Each three-card UD Spring Expo Promotional Pack will contain at the very least three 2015-16 NHL® Upper Deck Series Two Midnight parallel cards numbered to just 25 copies (cards 251-450).

Packs may also contain two Midnight parallel cards and a Parkhurst Priority Signings Autograph card!
    There will be 25 Connor McDavid Parkhurst Priority Signings Autograph Cards inserted into UD Spring Expo promo packs!

Some rare packs will contain two Midnight parallels cards and an instant redemption card good for a rare Upper Deck Authenticated memorabilia item!

UD Spring Expo Case Breaker Wrapper Redemption – Open Friday-Sunday while supplies last
    Open one sealed hobby case of the following items at the Upper Deck case breaker lounge after presenting staff with your voucher to receive five Spring Expo UD Promotional Packs and one limited-edition bonus card or memorabilia item. Limit two per person per day.
    2015-16 NHL® SPx (8 box case)
    2015-16 NHL® SP Game-Used (10 box case)
    2015-16 NHL® Trilogy (9 box case)
    2015-16 NHL® Fleer Showcase (8 box case)
    Bonus items will consist of super rare Parkhurst Priority Signings Exclusive Autograph or Dual Autograph card.
    Connor McDavid’s Parkhurst Priority Signings Exclusive card will feature him as a member of Team Canada and will be limited to just five copies!

Bonus items can also consist of limited-edition Upper Deck Authenticated memorabilia!
    There will be a variety of premium memorabilia items up for grabs to case breakers at the Spring Expo!

Much much more info available at the link above!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for posting this. It gives us an indication of what new products are going to be released before the Expo (SPx and Showcase), now that OPC Platinum has been pushed back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is nice that the new releases are also part of the redemption program. Good luck to all the participants I will have to miss this one but will be back in the fall.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

These are all sticker autos Right? Cause, I'm pretty sure beliveau is dead.

Still, if you're going to open the product anyways, might as well get some bonus autos. GL to everyone who pulls.

Cheers.
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

I`ll be looking for any Predators stuff from the expo --

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

These are all sticker autos Right? Cause, I'm pretty sure beliveau is dead.

Still, if you're going to open the product anyways, might as well get some bonus autos. GL to everyone who pulls.

Cheers.
    reoddai

They are and always have been.

That said, I know a guy who can probably get some hard signed Beliveau stuff.... LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I like the expansion into promo packs. Here's hoping everyone gets a chance to partake in the fun and it isn't ruined by greed and hoarders.