Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: rookie of the year

SCF Rewards
    Country

rookie of the year

does anyone think that chris paul will lead the hornets to anything good at all or will he be traded to another team, are his cards worth collecting and holding on to or not. also who was the rookie of the year last year ben gordon?

1) I believe Chris Paul and the Hornets will have a good season this year, they picked up some solid players in the offseason. And no, I don't think he'll be traded, he's their best player on their team.

2) Ben Gordon wasn't the rookie of the year last year, Chris Paul was. It was Gordon's second year in the league. And Emeka Okafor won the award in 2005.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sheefo13's Items on eBay

I think it would be a good idea to collect Paul cards simply because he not only scores but can also rack up assists and rebounds in a hurry... Now with much needed downlow help.

2xtreme
    I would collect Chris Paul due to the fact that I think his cards will jump. Just my thoughts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

cp3 is already a top 5 pg in the league since he's a rare true pg. he will be the BEST pg in the league within the next 5 years. remember jkidd? yeah, this is chris paul. both are extremely gifted floor generals. paul did hit 40% from the arc in his college days...once he gets a smooth stroke down he'll surpass kidd.

Chris Paul is not a top five point guard.

1) Steve Nash
    2) Chauncey Billups
    3) Allen Iverson
    4) Gilbert Arenas
    5) Tony Parker

And don't tell me Chris Paul is going to surpass what Kidd did in his career so far, leading his mediocre team to the finals for two straight seasons. What a joke.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jason_kidd/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

ai and arenas are undersized shooting guards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguyryan
    1) I believe Chris Paul and the Hornets will have a good season this year, they picked up some solid players in the offseason. And no, I don't think he'll be traded, he's their best player on their team.

2) Ben Gordon wasn't the rookie of the year last year, Chris Paul was. It was Gordon's second year in the league. And Emeka Okafor won the award in 2005.

i ment the previous year...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bball_mattyj's Items on eBay

Honestly i dont think his cards will ever be worth huge amounts of money - Chris Paul is basically Jason Kidd the 2nd, and Kidd cards arent worth heaps, unless Paul can do a Wade and lead the hornets to the championship i dont see his cards ever increasing in huge amounts...and yeh Okafor was ROY in 2005 ahead of Dwight Howard i think? Gordon was 2005 6th man of the year in his rookie year

1) Steve Nash
    2) Chauncey Billups
    3) Allen Iverson
    4) Gilbert Arenas
    5) Tony Parker

No room for Kidd? top 5 pgs are Nash, Kidd, Billups, Parker and Paul -- iverson and gilbert are SG's