Want Michael Jordan GU,#d,Rare Inserts

Please let me know what Michael jordan GU,#d,Rare-Nice Inserts you have

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    hey, welcome to SCF... :)
    youre not going to have much luck here i dont think...basketball is pretty weak on this site

Thanks for the welcome.Iv had a few people PM with trade offers..but im finding that most sites now days,its ruff to trade for Jordan and other BSK..but hay,its woth a try;)

I have a 85 star miller lite all stars jordan available in ex+ condition. let me know if you are interested.

MJ

yes id like the 85 Star Jordan.
    Please check my site,let me know what you like

I have a Michael Jordan card I don't want.It is a collector's choice catch 23 edition though.Only 4 cards were made in the set. So it books for like $4. I could trade for some baseball cards. Sell for 150 cc delivered, or just sell it to you for $1.75 delivered.LMK and thanks!

not really interested in trading just for a $4 card,and would only pay CC for a nice or rare Jordan card