Thread: Panini Replacement

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Panini Replacement

Well, sad story short, but I finally asked for a replacement on my 2011 Julio Jones Contenders Football AU RC because he is never going to sign. I am trying to get into Hockey and my favorite team growing up was the Red Wings. The Julio books , but Jesse from Panini asked if I would take an replacement. I agreed and today he sent out a 2011-12 Dominion Stanley Cup Championship Signatures Brendan Shanahan 16/25. I seen what they look like on eBay and they are beautiful cards.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Solid!
    Carey Price fan and collector!

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 21 1/1's!!!

Updated Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice one!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Definitely solid. I loved pretty much every Dominion design.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

How do you request a replacement? Do I just call the number on the website? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (8)
    Country
    Navy
    See cbuskstwar's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, but just going to give my honest opinion.

You should have gotten more, if the Julio was a live auto it would book way more than $60, the only reason it books $60 is because everyone knows it's never going to be signed by him.

His LCM out of 499 sells all day for $40, and the contenders, if live, would sell for at least 3 times that.

Of course I could be speaking out of turn, not sure what the sale value is on the Shany.

Anyway, it sucks that he didn't sign the card, and I know that you really had no choice but to replace it, but I would have asked for more, based on JJ's sale value for other auto RC's.

Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, and if your happy with the replacement that is all that really matters.
    My Sports Card Album

Hidden Content

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, but just going to give my honest opinion.

You should have gotten more, if the Julio was a live auto it would book way more than $60, the only reason it books $60 is because everyone knows it's never going to be signed by him.

His LCM out of 499 sells all day for $40, and the contenders, if live, would sell for at least 3 times that.

Of course I could be speaking out of turn, not sure what the sale value is on the Shany.

Anyway, it sucks that he didn't sign the card, and I know that you really had no choice but to replace it, but I would have asked for more, based on JJ's sale value for other auto RC's.

Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, and if your happy with the replacement that is all that really matters.

That is the sad thing about Beckett. The AJ Green books only at $80 and he is a Top 10 WR easily in the league. His auto's sell for around $30-40 from Contenders. Julio's other AU's are selling well because people realize that the big sets (Contenders, National Treasures) are never going to get signed.