Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

@arfmax - lets discuss this next week when my life settles down a bit. :)

@geschrocks33 - This appears to be a vBulletin function and I don't see an easy configuration to switch it. This might be something I look at this weekend at earliest

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

@arfmax - lets discuss this next week when my life settles down a bit. :)

@geschrocks33 - This appears to be a vBulletin function and I don't see an easy configuration to switch it. This might be something I look at this weekend at earliest

It's not an urgent issue, just if you have time sometime in the future, check it out. Worry about the other stuff on your plate first before adding more stuff to the list. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Can the following be done to the area called "My Threads":

1)be able to DELETE "old" threads that are not being used any more? I've got several in "My Threads" that I no longer use (items are no longer available, didn't/don't get replies too, etc.)

2)have them in order (in "My Threads") as to the one that is the "newest" or most frequently replied to/posted on? That would make it much easier to know what I've recently had brought ttt,replied too, etc. It'll also let me know what hasn't been brought up ttt recently, etc. They would be in order form the most recent one that has been posted,etc. to the one that was the last to be posted,replied too,etc. When someone replies to your active thread it goes to the top of the main page. So, why can't it go to the top in "My Threads" ? It would eliminate old, non-popular,dead threads,etc from those that are a traders active, popular threads.

Have a good evening.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it would be great to combine the highend trading threads into the General trading section.

Also this is probably out of the question but I think that the buy-sell section and the trade section need to be combined, mainly because there is not much traffic on the site and it gives new members more of a feeling of bustling website rather than going from section to section and only seen a handful of posts a day. Also I've noticed people have been putting things up primarily for sale in the trade section anyway so I don't think it would end up being a huge issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

Would be great to down load pictures like Facebook its plain and simple on their

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Can the following be done to the area called "My Threads":

1)be able to DELETE "old" threads that are not being used any more? I've got several in "My Threads" that I no longer use (items are no longer available, didn't/don't get replies too, etc.)

2)have them in order (in "My Threads") as to the one that is the "newest" or most frequently replied to/posted on? That would make it much easier to know what I've recently had brought ttt,replied too, etc. It'll also let me know what hasn't been brought up ttt recently, etc. They would be in order form the most recent one that has been posted,etc. to the one that was the last to be posted,replied too,etc. When someone replies to your active thread it goes to the top of the main page. So, why can't it go to the top in "My Threads" ? It would eliminate old, non-popular,dead threads,etc from those that are a traders active, popular threads.

Have a good evening.

Sorry for the delay - I missed it, no other reason for it.

I'll start with my threads. This is something that is on my radar to look at a modification for SCF. As for the deletion, this is something that traditionally we don't delete threads. One of the options that I think helps with this is to see the subscribed threads and you can unsubscribe your own threads when its done.

I think it would be great to combine the highend trading threads into the General trading section.

Also this is probably out of the question but I think that the buy-sell section and the trade section need to be combined, mainly because there is not much traffic on the site and it gives new members more of a feeling of bustling website rather than going from section to section and only seen a handful of posts a day. Also I've noticed people have been putting things up primarily for sale in the trade section anyway so I don't think it would end up being a huge issue.

This is going to be done sooner rather than later.

Would be great to down load pictures like Facebook its plain and simple on their

This actually is my #1 item that I want to change. I hate uploading 1 pic at a time. I thought I had changed the settings correctly, but there is something else that I need to look at.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really appreciate your effort and happy to hear about all the new changes!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See davidjrdavidjr's Items on eBay

I'm only new hear to this site so I don't want to make waves just yet... Also I don't know all there is to know about this place.

Give me a couple moths and i'll have some thoughts and idea's though. LOL I am an ideas man...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm only new hear to this site so I don't want to make waves just yet... Also I don't know all there is to know about this place.

Give me a couple moths and i'll have some thoughts and idea's though. LOL I am an ideas man...

actually, getting the viewpoint of a new user is really important as you have not fully learned about some of the "tricks" people use to navigate the site. We have to make it easy for everyone (established and new members alike) to use SCF.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See davidjrdavidjr's Items on eBay

OK well 1st time I got on here I was really confused on what I needed to do, The first thing that got me was that you needed 20+ posts to access a lot of the pad locked area's and found that a little uninviting and quite frustrating in the beginning. It did cause me to post a lot of "time wasting posts" in order to get my numbers up.

I am quite computer literate and can normally figure out most sites without reading to much into them or needing to use guide's / sticky's but that was not the case here. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing as I originally didn't think that SCF's site was as involved or as detailed as it actually is. I found this site by total accident and I hadn't heard of it prior to me finding it then so I really didn't know what to expect when I first joined.

I was wondering if anyone had ever purchased a flat pack cabinet or furniture piece from a retailer that you need to put together and build yourself?
    I have quite a few times now and of all of the time's I have I always tend to pull everything out the box and just get straight into building it without reading any of the instructions. It's not until you find that you have 20 extra screws left over that you pick up the instruction to see what you missed.
    Well same sort of thing happened to me at first on this site. Although I did quickly peruse a lot of the sticky's prior to getting involved with the post's/threads I responded/reacted too and I also looked at the sticky's informing me about how to do a trade but found it didn't feel too relevant at the time so it didn't quite "stick".
    It wasn't till I was faced with some of the situations where I needed to know the correct procedure that I had to go back thru them again and realized their relevance. It is very different to how other forums/sites are run and like everything new it takes a little time to adjust. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten myself involved in so much the 1st day I joined, LOL. I have an addictive personality and always tend to get involved in more than I should have.

On a whole though I'm very impressed on how the site is run and all it has to offer. The friendly and helpful administrators, The amount of active members is a refreshing change compared to most other sites, plus all the work everyone puts into evolving and bettering the site is great to see. I do really like how we can include our own PC's to our profiles, I have been wanting to take note of my collection for year's now but always procrastinated. Now I am going to scan everyone of my PC card's and add it to my inventory. I also read somewhere that we can transfer our lists to an excel type spread sheet which will be great for printing hard copies, or personal inventories if needed. Adding card's to my inventory was a little difficult and I probably need to read thru the sticky's once again but i'm sure i'll find the short cut's soon enough and find the best ways to do it all. I will get some practice in it though, I have a couple thousand card's I want to scan and upload as my PC, It will take some time to do it properly but worth it not only for myself but other members on the site. Having a personal copy of all scanned will help me for insurance purposes too.

It's should also work out quite well for me as I found a lot of the card's I want to add don't have any previous pictures in the SCF inventory so i'll make sure there done to the sites specifications and hopefully get a healthy balance of card cash in my account with the bonus we get for adding pictures that SCF don't already have in their system's already

Thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast