Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Spurs in five. I would like to say six, but the Thunder really handled the rough play and talk by the Mavs poorly and showed how immature they really are, so I don't think they are in any kind of mental shape to take on a quality team like San Antonio. They'll just throw tantrums under pressure and find that no one will stoop to their level this time, because the Spurs are above that nonsense.

Clips...wow. In less than 24 hours, they went from potential Western conference Finals contenders, looking like it was only a matter of time before they could take on and possibly beat a Curry-less Warriors team, to unlikely to get out of the first round. I can't see them beating Portland without both Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.

I think because the Thunder are playing the Spurs they won't act "childish" like they did against the Mavericks. I would expect by now they know who the Spurs are and what they're all about. If not then they've already lost this series. Another thing, this is Billy Donovan's first "rodeo" in the playoffs against a dynasty team and coach. Pop will out maneuver Donovan. Someone other than Durant and Westbrook has to play stout for OKC to have a shot at advancing. Kanter, Waiters, Payne, Foye, Morrow, one of 'em.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Hope you're right. Of the ones to step up and be the third guy, I'd think Kanter is the most capable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was hoping during free agency last summer that Phil would've signed Kanter to an offer sheet to try and steal him from OKC. I really like Kanter's game. But he instead threw money @ Robin Lopez.. who isn't bad, mind you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was hoping during free agency last summer that Phil would've signed Kanter to an offer sheet to try and steal him from OKC. I really like Kanter's game. But he instead threw money @ Robin Lopez.. who isn't bad, mind you.

I believe Portland signed him to a max offer sheet and OKC matched, so I'm pretty sure OKC would have still matched if the Knicks signed him, but maybe they just didn't want him going to a division rival? not sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe Portland signed him to a max offer sheet and OKC matched, so I'm pretty sure OKC would have still matched if the Knicks signed him, but maybe they just didn't want him going to a division rival? not sure.

Oh wow, for some reason I didn't think Portland offered him the max. And OKC matched. Wow, and Kanter comes off the bench, most of the time, right?

I can't wait to see who Phil signs during Free Agency, coach included. He's already missed out on Thibs and Brooks. And what ex-Laker player will he dig up? First it was Odom, then Sasha Vujacic this past season. Maybe Slava Medvedenko? Chris Mihm? Jordan Farmar? :p

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh wow, for some reason I didn't think Portland offered him the max. And OKC matched. Wow, and Kanter comes off the bench, most of the time, right?

I can't wait to see who Phil signs during Free Agency, coach included. He's already missed out on Thibs and Brooks. And what ex-Laker player will he dig up? First it was Odom, then Sasha Vujacic this past season. Maybe Slava Medvedenko? Chris Mihm? Jordan Farmar? :p

Is Dennis Rodman available? maybe Phil needs to consider that option as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yep, Kanter comes off the bench. OKC's starting unit for the bigs is Ibaka/Adams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rough game for OKC last night, the spurs just....wow. Seeing what Aldridge did in the POR/HOU series in 2014, and what he did game 1 of this series, it really confirms my belief that he gave up on the Blazers last playoffs. Dude couldn't make a layup last playoffs and game one this year he goes 18-23? smh

SCF Rewards
    Country

My money is on a Smush Parker comeback attempt lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Record setting 3 pt game for Cavs tonight. They are undefeated so far in the playoffs. Still not convinced they have what it takes to beat the Spurs or Warriors, but they are looking better than they did last year. At the very least, we can reasonably expect a more competitive Finals, it would seem at this point, should everything else follow the way it's been leading...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast